Our Lobbies Are Re-Opening
First and foremost, we would like to thank each and every one of our clients, friends and family for your flexibility during this pandemic. Your adaptability while we navigated the last few months has been greatly appreciated.
Our Lobbies are Re-Opening
We are excited to let you know that on Wednesday, June 17th, we will be opening our offices without the need for an appointment and with the well-being of our staff and customers as our top priority. We encourage you to continue to utilize our drive up, call center, and digital offerings when at all possible.
To maintain a safe environment during this time, we’ve made a few changes in our lobbies. Here’s what to expect:
- We ask that all of our visitors follow social distancing guidelines to stay 6 feet between persons as directed within our lobbies. All visitors are required to wear a facial covering to enter. We can provide a mask if needed.
- We’ve temporarily suspended coffee and popcorn service.
- We’ve placed social distancing reminders along our lobby floors to help customers maintain safe spacing.
- We’ve removed some of our lobby seating to allow for better social distancing.
- We will open under our normal banking hours.
- We will allow for a limited number of customers in the branch at one time. Each location’s capacity will vary. If capacity is reached, a staff member will give customers the option to wait, use the drive thru or make an appointment for another time.
As conditions change, we will adapt our response, and we look forward to resuming full hours and branch capacities.
We encourage all customers to contact us if they have special needs or circumstances which may arise at this time.
Online and Mobile Services
If you haven't already, enroll in our Online Banking Services and Download our UCB Mobile App. From Online & Mobile Banking you will be able to:
- Access your Account Information
- Deposit Checks (via our Mobile App)
- Make Payments and Pay Bills
- Transfer Funds
To learn more about Online & Mobile Banking, Click Here.
To use our Mobile App, simply download our app from the App Store or Google Play to begin banking on-the-go. You can find our app by searching United Community Bank LA in the App Store or Google Play.
Limit your touching of public surfaces or exchanging of cash or cards by enrolling your UCB Debit Card in Apple Pay®, or Samsung Pay®. Our Mobile Wallet offerings allow you to make contactless payments with peace of mind, convenience and even added security.
To protect yourself from scams, please know that we won’t ask for confidential information—such as your name, password, PIN or other account information—if we reach out to you. See the Federal Trade Commission’s advice.